HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preview - "Lingerie Thingerie 14" (mature content)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Lingerie Thingerie Calendar (Finished!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage 2752.55
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Preview - "Lingerie Thingerie 14" (mature content) Reply with quote

And again another Lingerie Thingerie on the same day! @_@; My head is overflowing with ideas right now. ^,^;

This one... I have mixed feelings about. The middle body needs adjusting, as it look kinda long. Basically I'm thinking about bringing the leg that is on top a little higher, thus shortening the waist a bit. It'll also make the pose actually work for the lower body. As for the placement of the hands, I dunno. Are they good? sweat drop The hairstyle is kind crazy too, with so much in the back. I should probably add some more hair to the right side too, to balance it... or remove from the left.

I've also been thinking about moving the step her boob is pressed against, a little lower/towards the viewer, so that the boob is fully on the step. It should also even out the pose a bit, and help with the depth/perspective.

On the other hand, the things I like about this one include the overall pose. I wanted to draw a girl on some stairs. The lighting, although simplified here, seems to work ok too. Her expression came out looking pretty nice too.

Oh well, just like with the other lingerie thingerie pics, the decision is up to you people, about should this be improved and fully coloured or not.

[Editing notes to self:]
- Work on the nose a bit
- Move the upper thigh and hip up a bit

Last edited by HitmanN on Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steveman
Co-admin

Coinage 137.15
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:No

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the expression as well o:

The back of her hair kinda blends into the wall a bit. :/

Otherwise I think its outstanding as it is!
sawblade2323
Level 14

Coinage 103.15
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:No

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the pose lots, but the nose seems odd to me.

Odd shadowing perhaps?
Super Llama
Drama Llama

Location: You know that voice in your head that urges you to kill? THAT'S ME! =D
Coinage 77.05
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sawblade2323 wrote:

Odd shadowing perhaps?

Yeah, the nose looks a little too bulbous.
Love the tattoos, though. Nice touch.
Hean
Minimod

Coinage 137.45
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make the boobs more visual >:3! lol Ex-dee! Heh, well i think the right hand maybe should go 1 or 2 steps down, but let her keep her left hand on the current step. I love the hairstyle Ex-dee!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage 2752.55
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steveman wrote:
The back of her hair kinda blends into the wall a bit. :/

It'll look better in the final, I'm sure. Wink Though that are is supposed to be one of the darkest spots in the picture, to contrast with the light on the right side.

Super Llama wrote:
sawblade2323 wrote:

Odd shadowing perhaps?

Yeah, the nose looks a little too bulbous.

Yup, it's mostly because of the shading. Shall work on that for the final.

Hean wrote:
Make the boobs more visual >:3! lol Ex-dee!

That wouldn't work too well with the pose, I think. Razz

Hean wrote:
Heh, well i think the right hand maybe should go 1 or 2 steps down, but let her keep her left hand on the current step.

Doesn't sound really a bad idea, but it would block the boobs even more, so it kinda contradicts with your first suggestion. xP The left arm and hand would also need some repositioning. I don't think I'll be touching the arms for now.
Hean
Minimod

Coinage 137.45
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myea well first off finish the boobies lol Ex-dee! We can talk about the other stuff later on mate >3!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage 2752.55
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hean wrote:
Myea well first off finish the boobies lol Ex-dee! We can talk about the other stuff later on mate >3!

What is there to do with the boobs? :3
Hean
Minimod

Coinage 137.45
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as you said :3! Need to get a more clear view to them, also so they look like their laying ontop of the steps (would look more sexeh too Ex-dee!) instead of just being pressed in on the halfway to the steps.
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage 2752.55
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hean wrote:
Well as you said :3! Need to get a more clear view to them, also so they look like their laying ontop of the steps (would look more sexeh too Ex-dee!) instead of just being pressed in on the halfway to the steps.

Oh, I merely meant that change for enhancing the stairs. I quite find it sexy when boobs are being squished a bit. Razz
MrNybbles
Level 17

Coinage 211.15
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The step just below the one her right breast is resting on is noticably longer than the others. Maybe think about adjusing the step when you move her upper thigh and hip up a bit.

By the way, have you ever taken any classes or had any education related to photography?

I have a friend who is a photographer and he told me a little about what people see when they see a picture. For example if the camera/viewer is looking up at a model then the model is in a position of strength. In this picture we are looking down putting her in a submissive position.

If you would imagine this same woman standing in a sexy pose at the top of the stairs looking down at you it would put her in a position of strength, quite the opposite of this picture.

Many of the same principals of photography also apply to your artwork (although stuff like lens aperture wouldn't apply.)
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage 2752.55
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrNybbles wrote:
The step just below the one her right breast is resting on is noticably longer than the others. Maybe think about adjusing the step when you move her upper thigh and hip up a bit.

That step is longer on purpose. It's not just randomly longer though, it's about twice the length of the next step. I admit though, it's actually a feature I decided on after I had drawn the pose, as it seemed to balance the pose better. This mansion has lots of strange architecture though. Razz

In any case, I might do some research on that. It might prove to be possible to use a shorter step once I've shifted the thigh.

MrNybbles wrote:
By the way, have you ever taken any classes or had any education related to photography?

I have a friend who is a photographer and he told me a little about what people see when they see a picture. For example if the camera/viewer is looking up at a model then the model is in a position of strength. In this picture we are looking down putting her in a submissive position.

First, no, haven't done photography much, and not taken any classes. But I might in future, if opportunities arise. I have some interest for that,

Anyways, I generally see posing for a photograph to be a submissive act on its own, so I can't really relate to that view. In my art, the poses are almost always intentional, unlike in average photography, where the subject could very well be unaware or not concentrating on the camera.

In any case, if this principle were to apply universally, then that would mean that you could never have a 'neutral' view to a female from above, which doesn't make sense. Why would you need to be crawling on the floor to see something neutrally? Just concentrate on what the picture is about, not where the camera is placed or where you are. It would still be same girl in the same place, even if you took the photo from ground level or from any other angle. That's the way I look at everything, and that's the way I've intended my art to be looked at. Of course, I can't make people see things the way I do, but hopefully they will, once they know they're not supposed to look at the pictures in the 'average' way. ^^ May sound like I'm objectifying the girls. Although that's not my intention, you can't deny that a drawn character is much easier to be thought of as an object, rather than as a person, compared to real life women.

MrNybbles wrote:
If you would imagine this same woman standing in a sexy pose at the top of the stairs looking down at you it would put her in a position of strength, quite the opposite of this picture.

Many of the same principals of photography also apply to your artwork (although stuff like lens aperture wouldn't apply.)

Some principles do apply, yes, but all in all, I don't need to place a girl standing on top of a ten-foot pole to make her strong. The girls in my art are proud of their position and assets. It's the inner strength. Smile

Well, except for the occasional accidental panty-shots or the like, but I haven't done any for a long time anyways. sweat drop In those cases some embarrasment may be involved, as part of the theme/situation.
MrNybbles
Level 17

Coinage 211.15
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I explained that very well. I shouldn't have focused so much on viewer's eye level like that. sweat drop

These are subtleties, and commonly used in TV and in professional photography and I was focusing on just those subtleties and what they mean. They do not set the overall feel of a picture but influence it.

Different elements of a person's pose also has subtle meanings but I don't much on this. I was originally asking if you had any classes because you bring these subtleties together very well. (I wonder how much a drawing book would go into these things?)

Some in your art wear jewelry. The jewelry could be there to draw the eye somewhere, because a space felt a little empty without it, to invoke some emotion, or something I never thought of. Every element in the art you create has subtle meaning and works well togeather. This is what impresses the hell out of everyone. (This sort of ignores that your skills have improved overtime but you get the idea.)

I hope I explained things a bit better this time.

HitmanN wrote:
This mansion has lots of strange architecture though.
Any M.C. Escher rooms planned?
entropiCCycles
That crazy hexagon

Coinage 464.35
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this one. The pose is awesome. Loving it!

Honestly, I might be voting for this one in the next poll. sweat drop

And holy crap I have emote: entropiCCycles :O
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage 2752.55
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrNybbles wrote:
Different elements of a person's pose also has subtle meanings but I don't much on this. I was originally asking if you had any classes because you bring these subtleties together very well. (I wonder how much a drawing book would go into these things?)

Thank you. sweat drop It's sometimes hard to figure out if feedback is intended to be curious or instructive. Anyhow, I've never taken classes, and other than some very very basic things, I haven't even used books or tutorials. I like to experiment on my own and discover things by observing.

MrNybbles wrote:
Some in your art wear jewelry. The jewelry could be there to draw the eye somewhere, because a space felt a little empty without it, to invoke some emotion, or something I never thought of. Every element in the art you create has subtle meaning and works well togeather. This is what impresses the hell out of everyone. (This sort of ignores that your skills have improved overtime but you get the idea.)

Thanks again. ^^ It kind of comes to me naturally. If a girl is, for example, posing kneeling with her butt raised in the air, then the butt area is obviously a key element, with the pose concentrating on keeping it that way. Thus, I usually like to add something near that area. For example, lingerie that extends to the lower back, or stockings or ribbons on the thighs. A tattoo on the butt cheek draws the attention too. ^^ Stuff like that. And in pics like these, it helps to make it look like the girls are posing, with all the accessories and decorative clothing. It makes them look a little less ordinary. ^^

MrNybbles wrote:
Any M.C. Escher rooms planned?

Ehh? *searches wikipedia* Ohhh, lol. Hopefully not. xP
Dinosarus
Level 3

Coinage 6.65
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the torso and below looks great, but the top half needs some work, in my non-professional opinion.
irreplacable94
Level 9

Coinage 7.30
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome coloring!
Naraku ni Yokoso
Level 12

Coinage 29.55
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite likely my favorite picture of the whole collection. I for one like the breast-on-stairs effect, though I don't like making girls uncomfortable in any way.

The beatings will continue until morale improves...
SF3P0X1
Level 11

Coinage 53.10
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is absolutely wonderful. Very calming too. The picture kinda screams RELAX!!!! at you.
Level 9

Coinage 7.30
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:
Yes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naraku ni Yokoso wrote:
quite likely my favorite picture of the whole collection. I for one like the breast-on-stairs effect, though I don't like making girls uncomfortable in any way.
Even though it looks dang uncomfortable, i like it. And she looks happy, too. lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Lingerie Thingerie Calendar (Finished!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: