HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is now a bad time to buy a Playstation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Hanuro Hawk, a PC game (Public release available!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark
Level 10

Coinage 87.70
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Is now a bad time to buy a Playstation? Reply with quote

Hii...

I moved to another state for a job. I left the PS4 with my girlfriend back home, who plays regularly. My job ends in December, so I want to be strategic with my purchase because we'll probably sell or give away any duplicate console when I get back.

I want a PS4 myself, for Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 and The Witcher. But Sony is supposedly developing a PS "4.5" essentially, right? And what if I buy the old version and then VR doesn't work with the regular 4? Or what if I buy the 4 and then Sony announces the 4.5 next week? But what if I wait until the fall and then I move back home in the next month anyway so why bother?

Thanks..!

For More Details:

3D animated video
Aliveinx
Level 1

Coinage 0.50
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:No

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is where we need to help each other in this case that our friends are experiencing problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Hanuro Hawk, a PC game (Public release available!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: