HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quickie - "Druid girl" (updates)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Finished & Cancelled Art Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage 2752.60
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Quickie - "Druid girl" (updates) Reply with quote

I cut my finger pretty badly in kitchen couple days back, and I needed to see if it hinders my art business in any way. This is what I conjured up in the process. A cute 'n sexy druid girl. ^_^ Considering colouring this one properly later, but for now I just screened it mostly green.

I'm thinking about drawing more of the character as well. Originally she was supposed to be at least topless, but I figured her casual attire would cover the special parts. For any spellcasting she'd need to take off the clothes that hinder her being one with the nature or something curious like that.

She belongs to an order of druids, more like healers by profession, but they also have the knowledge to control other aspects of nature, such as weather, animals and plant growth. Because of their rather, umm, interesting spellcasting requirements, the druids are a welcome sight in any local town, where surprisingly many find themselves sick or hurt.

The druids mostly draw their power from the special flower they carry with them at all times. Unlike other plants, this one does not wither away even when uprooted. They keep oozing glowing magical essence, believed to be life energy, which the druids have learned to channel throw their bodies into what you can think of as magic. Most druids fashion their magical flower into a staff, like our druid here. Losing the flower is considered a serious failure of teachings, and in such case the druid has to obtain a new one by herself. The first flower is given by the order of druids upon initiation. The flowers are rare, so finding a new one without guidance can become lifelong journey to such druid, if she wishes to carry on her title.

Needless to say, the additional pics would involve some spellcasting. Razz She doesn't have a name yet, but I'm thinking something with maybe M and B in it... for some reason. xP

[EDIT] v2, tweaked a few things.

[EDIT] v3, made the arm shorter.

[EDIT] v4, I keep tweaking this thing. xP

Last edited by HitmanN on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jaxton Dragoon
Level 18

Coinage 157.50
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:No

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's cute. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of her "working her magic."
Level 14

Coinage 103.15
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome.

Can't wait to see the finished pic, if nothing else to fill in the color details.
MrNybbles
Level 17

Coinage 211.15
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: A Druid? She doesn't look Druish! *groan* Reply with quote

In version 4 her cloths have a transparent feel to them for some reason. Probably related to the fold lines that correspond to her body and other lines related to the pattern on the outfit.
Pichetnut
Level 1

Coinage 0.50
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You drew a cute Lucy. I would like to draw as well as you will have to practice a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Finished & Cancelled Art Projects All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: