HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mainstream media is talking about coin investing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark
Level 9

Coinage 69.00
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Mainstream media is talking about coin investing Reply with quote

Hi,

Mainstream media is talking about coin investing a little bit more this week, but nothing crazy yet. This is the only one I have found that solely focuses on coin investing from a non-numismatic media outlet so far in 2017. This article says inflation will be the trigger. It has actually already started, because I have noticed evidence of USD inflation in currency exchanges. Not a lot yet, but I predicted it was likely happen in 2017, and here it is.

President Donald's platform is "Americans first". That means higher inflation combined with higher prices as foreign imports are slowed by taxes. That's not an ideal combination, because it has the potential to reduce the standard of living for USA wage earners, but the big advantage is the combination of inflation, less foreign competition, and higher prices means profit margins will be high enough to keep people employed - IF AND ONLY IF, a delicate balance is maintained. A lot can go wrong, and I'm prepared to wait it out just like I did from 2012 to 2015 when things were dull and the market very slowly started to get exciting again.

For more details:

Corporate Explainer Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Gambling zone All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: