HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which team do you think will win Clash of Elements?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Arrow Clash!, online PC game (Playable!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark
Level 9

Coinage 69.00
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Which team do you think will win Clash of Elements? Reply with quote

Hi,

Middle of the day people were talking about how event would be landslide in favor of water, but fire has suddenly gained a lot of ground and they are close enough now that I honestly can't say which side will be ahead when I wake up in the morning since players like me are water and so are some people that have been debating the outcome of event, but as I had speculated once schools were out fire team could get a lot of players and it obviously has gotten their reinforcements. Will be interesting to see how the weekend turns out lol us water players are either going to drown out the fire or be washed up in the race.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/122314-clash-of-elements-could-be-closer-race-than-expected/

campaign product ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Arrow Clash!, online PC game (Playable!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: