HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FEATURES: Legend Upkeep and its functions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> FORUM RULES & INFO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitmanN
Level 22

Coinage
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: FEATURES: Legend Upkeep and its functions Reply with quote

Description:
Posts made in the Legendary Topics section increase your Legend Upkeep. This currency itself has no function at the moment, but you can exchange 1 Legend Upkeep for 0.1 Coinage. Yes, I admit, this is a solution to decrease the value of posts made in legendary topics. This way I don't need to feel the need to lock 'over-used' topics, while still rewarding users a bit for posting in them. There was no option to set different earning rates for each section, so I had to make a separate currency with lower value.

How to exchange Legend Upkeep to Coinage:
To exchange Legend Upkeep to Coinage, click the 'Exchange' button in your profile. Should you at any moment find that the currency exchange rates are wrong (the exchange settings were confusing so I'm a bit uncertain), please report about it immediately. (1 Legend Upkeep should equal 0.1 Coinage!) All exchanges are logged, so exploiting an error further can be considered rude and such earnings will be removed. Razz

How do I know which currency I'll be earning?
To know which currency you're going to earn in the topic where you're posting, see the posters' profile on the left, it only shows the values of the currencies that apply to that forum section.

How much do I earn?
For each reply made in a Legendary Topic, you will earn 1 Legend Upkeep. Also, the best reward goes to the one who created the topic (that turned Legendary), as they earn 1 Legend Upkeep for each reply someone makes. So aiming to create a legendary topic is not useless. The rewards in Coinage value are better for the creator than they were before, even though replying to such topics isn't as rewarding as before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> FORUM RULES & INFO All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: